Friday 28 October 2011

Far East to far West

By Leah

Last week, I took my first trip back to the U.S. since moving to Nairobi. The occasion was the wedding of one of my best girlfriends, Kelly. She and Pete were married on a gorgeous and refreshing Saturday afternoon in Carmel, California. I was honored to be a bridesmaid and stand up with Kel on her big day. Below, a few photos from the reception.

The stunning bride

  
Notre Dame Volleyball- Go Irish!
Reunited with dear friends
A little support for the easygoing groom
First dance before we all joined in

I also took the opportunity to spend a few days in Texas where I had a fantastic time hanging out with my family and playing with my sisters' boys, Isaac and Luke, who are growing up so fast and are as sweet as can be.
Only my 2nd timing hanging out with Isaac but we made up for lost time
Little Isaac on the left and big Luke on the right
Trying to get simultaneous smiles for the Xmas card photo
Visiting with beautiful Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Isaac... Luke... CUTE! It's Friday afternoon and I should be working on a grant report, but this is nicer. Jon

    ReplyDelete